Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since taking these last week, I ordered a Sargent seat and I have removed the silver stickers on the frame...TALK ABOOT A DIFFERENCE!!!
removing them cleaned up the frame so much. and with the help of goo-gone...no sticky crap either!
Now if i could just get my mitts on a DP ecu. To get rid of the occasional stumble at 3700-4000RPM.

It's Afganistanimation, Chief!

If things change up for me on the employment tip, I just may give this to the girl and order myself a an S4Rs OR a 1098 ;D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
[thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Chop the tail!

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
I like the stock tray, just get rid of the monstro-blinkers...

Q

·
Registered
576 Posts
Now if the tail was a little shorter, their wasn't those black boxes hanging off the side (i.e. emissions). Show more of the beautifull frame!!

Nice ride [thumbsup]

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mmm...oookay, not sure how this is accessories and mods related as no questions about such items were posted....but ,yeah.
thanks guys and your suggestions are noted.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
onederer said:
mmm...oookay, not sure how this is accessories and mods related as no questions about such items were posted....but ,yeah.
thanks guys and your suggestions are noted.
because you're showing off your 'accessories and mods'

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, makes "perfect sense".
i just thought that the acces and mods forum was more along the lines of questions and such about those items.
ah well, i guess different strokes.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
onederer said:
yeah, makes "perfect sense".
i just thought that the acces and mods forum was more along the lines of questions and such about those items.
ah well, i guess different strokes.
Youll find after a while here that topics, well, dont necessarily always stay on topic. Tons of ADD here. Otherwise, looks great. Def remove the emissions can. How do you like the LV slip-ons?

·
Registered
126 Posts
you really meow need too chop the meow tail meow. Right meow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts