Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

New owner of 2007 S2R1k

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  saylor01 
I have an 06' S2R100 in the garage pictures can be found here http://www.mad-ducati.com/GalleryShowTN.php?GalleryId=360. I will take your questions in order. I have the Gen Mar Risers and they should fit on your 07' as far as I know there was no change between 06 and 07. As to whether you need them or not, I have a 32/33 sleeve length and found the stock position to be to far of a reach and I also found the bars to be too wide, so I took 1/2" off of each end and added the Gen Mar Risers and BTW I have no toruble getting around the track this way. Regarding the ARC, I got the one without baffles, I do not like the way it sounds at idle but once you open it up it sounds great, does not sound like a typical Ducati however such as my other 2 Ducatis with Termis. I bought this bike for just around town and track days so this exhaust solution and price work for me and BTW the quality is top notch. There are other mods that I have done some performance and some weight/bling be glad to answer any questions I can about the other MODS. - Gene

DP, Old habits die hard I go with those that have history. So far all parts on the S2R have been excellent, unlike some of the stuff 2 years ago that I got for the 900, only issue I had was the beer tray the bolts are of soft aluminimum or alloy of some sort, two of them broke when I took off the tray for a track day, replace under warranty - no questions asked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.