Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I will most likely be moving to New Orleans soon I just wanted to see if there are any fellow Duc riders down there in the bayou :) I can't say I am looking forward to the move (no offense to NOLA) considering the closest Duc Dealership is in Pensacola FL which is like 3 hours away :mad: I guess I am a little spoiled coming from DFW where there are a couple very good dealerships, and lots of fellow Duc riders to hang out with.

I am just tryin to make some lemonade out of this [email protected]#n lemon life just chucked at my head ::)

Hope to hear from at least someone :'(

Cory

·
Registered
95 Posts
There are a few of us still hanging around. MikeB,Navybonehead,... ;)
And, FYI, the local Vespa/Triumph dealer is in the works to carry Ducati. Last I heard, maybe some time this year. I know we're not quite what you're used to up in DFW, I know quite a few guys in the FCA that rave over the back roads to drive up there, but we can hold our own down here! ;D

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't know if ya'll are still checking this thread, but I recently joined the forum. Got an M696 about 3 mos ago (had to buy in Houston because Duc in NO wasn't open yet). I live in Houma and would like to ride sometime.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
the Triumph/Vespa dealership http://www.thetransportationrevolution.com/site232.php
picks up Ducati this fall. they're real cool people; i've met a few euro bike riders at the wednesday bike night at the Pit Stop on (on Vets Blvd?). as for me, i'm in Japan now so no help there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts