Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I picked up my new s2r dark this morning from soho, have only put 6 miles on it as I had some work to attend to but I have a huge smile on my face (still)

I'm looking forward to getting to know the bike over the next few weeks (I also need some time to get used to riding on the road as that's new to me too) and then hopefully meeting and riding with some of you.

Tony.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gus did a great job, from the very first day I was just browsing all the way through to this morning.

thanks for all the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome...

Grow a set of eyes in the back of your head - hey while you're at it on the sides too and you'll be just fine.

And yes, Gus is a great guy. I actually bought my bike out of state but he and the Service crew (Marcos and Damian et al) have been great to work with.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome!

Congrats on the bike. You are definetly in the right place as there are a ton of NYC people here!

GotDuc

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Good luck with the new bike. There are plenty of people to ride with in town... its just hard to find em sometimes. There are a few groups that ride out of shops in the city... if you are interested let me know....... I can see if I can connect you...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ferrino...

welcome.
pictures?
be safe.
let the mods roll...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts