Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new (March 07) Motorcyclist in the mail today. It's almost all Ducati!! Cover/lead story is a great full length article and test ride about the 1098. Lead editorial page by Editor Brian Catterson is all about him being a Ducatisti. Project bike article about fixing up the 620 Monster. Great 2 bike "cafe bike" comparo with the Duc Sport 1000 vs Triumph Thruxton. Even a "best buy" article on picking up a used 999. At least they said some nice things about the 999, finally! And best for last, a 2 page spread on Jeff Nash and the AMS custom Sport 1000 they built. I saw this bike in stock form at Alvarado this spring, all it had was the custom stubby megaphone exhaust. They fired it up for someone and the thing pegged the needle on the Richter (sp?) scale!!! It probably shook windows in Dallas! Great mag and articles this month. Check it out!

·
Registered
665 Posts
i think im going to frame this article cause iw as part of this project... :D

i wish Jeff could buy it back... ;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Is this on the newstands now? It seems it has everything that im looking for, 620 and a 999, and of course AMS.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Rami said:
Is this on the newstands now? It seems it has everything that im looking for, 620 and a 999, and of course AMS.
yes it is! bought it yesterday!

awesome ducati edition!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts