Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-

I'm new to the world of motorcycling, just passed my MSF course, and have placed a dark 695 Monster on order. It should be here in about 2 weeks. I can hardly wait. I probably won't leap into the world of mods for a while, just enjoy it as it comes.

-Paolo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
[thumbsup] [clap]

Post pics.....


w/ doughnuts and tequila too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
621 Posts
Paolo Sepi said:
I probably won't leap into the world of mods for a while, just enjoy it as it comes.

-Paolo
You say that now, but give it a couple weeks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Paolo Sepi said:
I can hardly wait. I probably won't leap into the world of mods for a while, just enjoy it as it comes.

-Paolo
::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Paolo Sepi said:
I probably won't leap into the world of mods for a while, just enjoy it as it comes.

-Paolo
you are so going to regret having said that... ::) [cheeky]

congrats & welcome. [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
as everyone has said, "YEAH RIGHT!"

i said the same thing. 1.5 months later, i have the exhaust, sliders, crg mirrors, and a couple of other ticky tack type mods. and am looking at a sargent seat, new levers...dreaming of wheels, and loads of woven carbon.

enjoy! ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I look forward to spending discretionary income on babying my new little Monster into the shape it is destined for. Mods and all. What will be will be. :)

I have the tequlia and donuts. Pix of the bike will be forthcoming. If anyone else is in the Austin TX area let me know.

-Paolo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It took longer than 2 weeks, but I finally got my new baby, and rode it home today ;D

Since I got it, stickers and reflectors have been removed. The license plate is next, along with a
14tooth sprocket, So much for no mods.

Pix, donuts, and tequilla attached.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Looks good, congrats on the purchase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
Congrats [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chopperbill said:
Did you order a dark, or black? That looks Black.......(which looks very cool with the red frame).........congrats!! :eek:
I meant to order a dark. I ordered a black. I changed my mind when I decided I wanted the black tank/red frame, and tried to change my order. I then discovered that I had ordered what I now wanted, not what I thought I wanted then.

So there is a God, and he wants me to be happy. [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
Paolo Sepi said:
I meant to order a dark. I ordered a black. I changed my mind when I decided I wanted the black tank/red frame, and tried to change my order. I then discovered that I had ordered what I now wanted, not what I thought I wanted then.

So there is a God, and he wants me to be happy. [thumbsup]
You won't think it's God when your wallet starts to shrink. (hint >:D)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top