Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new black 1000s on wednesday. It's even more fun than i hoped for. Much faster than what i imagined. I've read it's hard to get a 1000's front wheel to come up. I've got to say not hard at all. Half throttle in 1st gear and it's up there. Best friend has a kawasaki mean streak and he thinks it's fast as hell. Other friend with honda vfr 800 thinks it's faster than his, but on paper it shouldn't be. What do you guys think? I'm having a ball !!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked up my new black 1000s on wednesday. It's even more fun than i hoped for. . .
That's exactly how I felt when I picked up mine. I was pleasantly surprised about its power.

Congrats and enjoy.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheelie cool bike! I hope you have as much fun as I have!

·
Registered
376 Posts
In my humble opinion, if you have something with a lot of torque, it'll feel faster even if it isn't, just an observation. Congrats!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, now just to decide which pipes. I like the high mount, just need to decide on carbon or aluminum and which brand. I think i 've read every post about them on the board, but i 'm nurotic about those things so it will take me a while

1 - 7 of 7 Posts