Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started with building a 67 duc 250 cafe bike, now I am on to bigger...I just got a 94' 900 Monster. The previous owner was Chris Masterson of Malcom in the middle fame. Anyways, The bike is 14000 miles old, green with cf fenders, steering dampener, rear-sets, carbon exhaust, and vented clutch cover. I am pretty exited to get riding and doing some mods. I was thinking of going for a vintage road racer feel. Well I guess the reason I am posting on here is, it would be nice to go riding with some fellow Duc riders, and maybe get in on some wrenching. Basically, where do I sign up?
Thanks
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you mean, but my 67 was the same green but with more gold accents and it had a classy look to it. I think it's fate. I am thinking more gold anodized here too....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man, yeah it's an awsome little bike. I ended up selling it to a guy who builds airplanes down in San Diego. I didn't really want to, but I live in a one bedroom apartment and we only have so much parking space....Meybe I will do it again sometime.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Nice new bike, that '67 is sweet... I've gotta '69 350WC I'm planning on doing pretty much the same too.
It had to hurt letting that little gem go.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
you should try and make it to the flightcycles open house 3/15. Great bike, love the color, some wire wheels will do it justice and maybe a tan seat cover. Excellent job man.

Lets ride - Gil

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the invite. That would be awsome. I saw the thread about the open house it looks too good to be true. Flight Cycles makes some awsome bikes. I heard about Flight on youtube and was very impressed but had no idea that they were local guys down here, so thats going to be really cool. It will also be great on a whole different level just to network and meet all you guys from the board.
Cheers
Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts