Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I have learned alot onthis forum and have just picked up my 2001 M750. Will be add toit and givin g it so love 8) Really dug riding it for the first time as the DUC I had ridden before was a SS(didn't dig it). I ove how we can personalize them. Anyway, I have no clue where to ride in this area, how the shops are (have read the thread on that), nor know any other DUC riders. So any and all input is appreciated :p

Ok, Here is how she looks now, give me time...... >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Come to rhodeside on wednesday and meet the other lowlifes. You'll get all the info you'd ever want.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse.

Now, where are our pics?

If you don't have pics up by Wednesday, you're required to buy a round for everyone there.. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
slowpoke13 said:
Welcome to the madhouse.

Now, where are our pics?

If you don't have pics up by Wednesday, you're required to buy a round for everyone there.. [cheeky]
how many times do we have to tell you scott? dont tell them that till thursday, you blew another free beer oppourtunity for us ;)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Scott... man.. jeeze.

Welcome... well, if you let us know what area you call home the local sub set and point you to the choice roads. We've got folks from all over the DC and Baltimore area.

·
Registered
124 Posts
roadrash said:
how many times do we have to tell you scott? dont tell them that till thursday, you blew another free beer oppourtunity for us ;)
I'll be out of town. Won't do me any good. Figured I'd help out a new guy and screw you. [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You'll get all kinds of ideas of what kinds of goodies to get for your bike. There is lots of knowledge floating around on this section of the board.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.... what time you all meeting up and I am staying in Alex, right now.......lookforward toall the suggestions

H

·
Registered
489 Posts
Where in Alex? both scott and I probably live really close to you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dragsterhund said:
Where in Alex? both scott and I probably live really close to you.
That would be me (scott)... And, there are a bunch more throughout Alexandria.

Meetup is at Rhodeside in Arlingotn (you can google it and there are decent directions).

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
1st mod suggestion... bye bye fork reflectors! if you want some lateral reflective bits, tapeworks.com makes reflective wheel tapes in a wide variety of colors.

·
Registered
489 Posts
You're REAL close to scott and I.... I'm at the corner of south patrick and jefferson, and scott is on the other side of Rt 1

·
Registered
124 Posts
trendenoche said:
Saw a bunch of trumpets(bonevilles) at Mischas on sunday.
Mischas always has a couple bikes out front (Usually a Magna as well). In the summer, King st will be lined with bikes from the Starbucks on the water all the way up to City Hall (few blocks), both sides. 85% harley and metric cruisers and the rest a mix of everything else.

Welcome to the area though. You are really close to Chuck and me. Looks like we'll have someone else to call when we go walking down to Southside for beers. [thumbsup]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.