Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if I will notice an improvement in brake feel with aftermarket brake pads (like EBC) versus the OEM pads.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I need to know if I will notice an improvement in brake feel with aftermarket brake pads (like EBC) versus the OEM pads.

Thanks!!!
In the very very short I took after, getting bike together after 10 months after the accident, I did notice a big change in braking distances and the lever felt different, I have the HH sintered pads. My bike uses the FA181 pads, the small ones that actually belong on a scooter not on a motorcycle :mad:

But I advice, if you gonna get the EBC sintered, try to get the rotors too, they do mention something about it on their warranty issues. Cannot give any more feedback, ride was about 15mls, Need to replace front forks, one is bent beyond repair and bike is pulling very hard to the right...:(

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Should be able to get a noticeable improvement.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Now THAT'S an improvement!!
PS: real men eat their steaks rare.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I remember commenting on how weak the brakes felt on the 1100 after coming off my Hyper S. The Hyper S does have better brakes but the dealer said that what I was noticing were the pads that come installed from the factory. I guess they are a fairly hard?? compound so the brakes aren't overly aggressive for new riders.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Man, it's tough to distract you guys. Any HH pad will improve braking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts