Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added the Termies slip on and flash a bunch of Ducabike accessories and the evotech tail tidy and radiator guard! She's coming together nicely. Next up the motodemic led headlight and some Carbonvanni carbon pieces! Thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks good man, I'll eventually get the Termi ;) I just installed a few Evotech parts and Ducabike sprocket nuts, I'll look into that engine case you have. Btw get rid of those orange reflectors...looks way cleaner without imo. Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good man, I'll eventually get the Termi ;) I just installed a few Evotech parts and Ducabike sprocket nuts, I'll look into that engine case you have. Btw get rid of those orange reflectors...looks way cleaner without imo. Cheers
You called it. I keep forgetting to get those off. Dang it. Lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice to see the frame stickers removed also. Some more carbon would set it off a little more. That motodemic led is outrageously priced. Cool light, but overpriced. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to see the frame stickers removed also. Some more carbon would set it off a little more. That motodemic led is outrageously priced. Cool light, but overpriced. Welcome to the board.
I got a nice veteran discount on it and really love the look now that it's installed today though!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next up Rizoma black handlebars and new grips. Followed by Carbonvanni carbon fiber parts then I'm done except probably a Luimoto seat cover!

·
Registered
397 Posts
When the time comes to service the forks your going to wish those reflectors were still there . . its a major help indexing and aligning them . . . unless you plan on replacing the bushings every service

1 - 11 of 11 Posts