Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone, just thought I'd drop a line and introduce myself. Just picked up my 07 S2R800 earlier this evening. Unfortunately I'm dealing with a pretty severe cold, so aside from the ride home from the dealership I didn't get to spend much time enjoying it. By the weekend I hope to be over whatever is ailing me, and at that point I can settle in to what being a Ducati owner is all about.

I'm 29, in the Phoenix, AZ area. Not a noob to bikes, but definately unexperienced with anything as sweet as the Monster. Hopefully you guys won't be too rough on me. ;) Happy holidays, indeed.

·
Registered
384 Posts
yes yes WE at the AZDRA are a cool bunch 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) come check out the forum, rides are posted all the time, and you will meet a great and friendly bunch.

thanks to the AZDRA i was able to get my bike back together for less than half the cost i was expecting... excellent, helpful crowd

hope to see you out there with us soon!

·
Registered
928 Posts
HyperM3 said:
Say goodbye to your wallet...
No just any disposable income you thought you had

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
HyperM3 said:
Say goodbye to your wallet...
Yep. Admit defeat now, it will be easier for you.

Whatever time you don't spend riding will be spent here. Sever all ties to the outside world. Give up all relationships that aren't related to the bike or the DML.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard! [cheeky]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, thanks one and all for the welcome. Not sure which direction I'll be headed as far as mods go, but it will probably be some time before I can afford much of anything (this was a pretty spendy holiday season for me compared to the usual). I'm not in any particular rush for the time being though. I've got more than enough with my other wallet-draining hobbies to keep me occupied until probably summer. ;)

As for pics, I've been pretty wiped out from this cold I'm dealing with, on top of the fact that I'd like to get some pics in the sunlight- which is nigh-impossible given when I usually get home from work. But by Friday I'll have some up, don't worry- they are a-comin'!

Anyway, time to head to the AZDRA section to post up there. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts