Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, not sure if this site requires an intro or not, but I will do it anyway. I build traditional hotrods and motorcycles and have been a ducati fan since I was a kid. I owned a 748 and just sold it to buy an 06 s2r tangerine/black. I will be looking to mod it somewhat and will give help on any issue that I can. Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
616 Posts
;D FLAT6, ur my new best freind :angel:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I don't care about pics of yer bike (although that would be nice too), I want pics of yer cars. [thumbsup]

Tanya

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Welcome [thumbsup]

Flat six as is horizontally opposed boxer. Air cooled. KKK turbocharged. Weissach designed. Stuttgart built.

Sorry, I have two mistresses: Una Italiana & Eine Deutche.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, appreciate the hospitality. I live in Santa Ana, CA. I love boxer engines but flat sixes in my experience are a flathead inline 6 cylinder motor in which the valve-train is completely enclosed in the engine block and the head has no moving parts. I work on pre '50 cars when the flathead ruled.

Mike

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I worked on Main St. Santa Ana when I lived in Orange County during the early 90's
Welcome and see you around!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Welcome, make yourself at home. You will spend more and more of your time here.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
FLAT6 said:
Hey guys, not sure if this site requires an intro or not, but I will do it anyway.
You're darn right it rquires an intro
and pics
and donuts!

You're off to a shakey start my friend.
Time will only tell if your DML caliber. ;D

WELCOME to the board.
Hope to see you around
and post back wit dose pics.

Ride Safe [thumbsup]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.