Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D
2004 Monster 1000S to go along with the old 2004 999S and 2003 St4Sabs!!!!!
Heaven, I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

Bayoubiker

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Are you serious? What a great stable! A Duc for every occasion. Way to go! Welcome.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
a 999s? you lucky pup .... i'm jealous.

G

·
;D
2004 Monster 1000S to go along with the old 2004 999S and 2003 St4Sabs!!!!!
Heaven, I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

Bayoubiker
let me guess... you're single?
hahaha!!!

sweet dude... nice assortment.

G

·
strati,
do i hear u say hes a loser?? :).
this is even better than scoring Salma Hayek's number...
Anil
loser? far from it!!! i only guessed he's single cuz i know my wife would kick my arse if i tried to bring a 2nd bike into the garage (let alone 3!!).

note i'm assuming bayoubiker's a guy. for all i know, he is a SHE, and then i'd hope for all you single guys out there, that she IS single ;D

·
Registered
735 Posts
That is what is preventing me from having two 4v Ducs in the stable. Shelling out $1200 for maintenance yearly could be a killer! Oh, life would be sweet to have the S4 and a 749R!

G

·
You make me sick... :p

I hope you have time to enjoy them. Would be a shame to own them just because you can. (no offense meant)

G

·
Why don't we have the emoticon for flipping someone off?! That is the first thing I thought of doing! I say this only out of jealousy Bayou..F.U.!!

;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK guys, here's the deal...I am a GIRL! and married! I very understanding spouse I have to not interfere with my moto-obsession. I have a very stressful job and ride frequently to decompensate. I started riding just under two years ago but probably have put over 30,000 miles on my bikes by then....started with a Honda VLX (btw, had never ridden a bike before I stepped into a motorcycle safety class), then to a BMW R1150R...then the ST4Sabs....then replaced the 1150R with a 650GS Dakar (thought I'ld become a dual sporter)...then the 999S...then the 1000S on Saturday. I hope to do some track days. Our Duc dealer down here is a great guy.
Which is my favorite? DUCATI! I love them each for a different reason. Going on two long rides this Spring on the ST4 (Texas Hill Country/Big Bend then Grand Canyon). I got the ST 1 year ago and have almost 14,000 miles on it. I don't consider myself a poseur at all....
I know you all are wondering what I do for a living....I'm a cancer doc (radiation oncologist).
Shiney side up guys! Thanks for the welcome...and I know you guys can't really hate me!

Bayoubiker

·
Banned
551 Posts
or a pool boy whom you let ride your bikes?

Sorry - must admit I thought you were a man - an unfortunate stereotype, especially when there is more than one bike concerned. So appologies for jumping to conclusions.

Like you said, we can't all hate you. :)

G

·
......WOW......

Well, at least there are more women showing up. You and my wife can at least talk shop about the bikes now...

Catch MonsterVixen if you get a chance...

Congrats, Welcome and you Suck ;D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts