Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bloomington. Have you got a dirt bike? Lots of adventure & dirt bike riders head up there fm Louisville to ride the trails in the Hoosier Nat Forest. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Member in Conway, SC

Hello all. I just got a 1996 Ducati Monster. Have owned a BMW r1100r for the past six years. Before that had a 95 Monster. Lots of questions. I suppose I'll post them in the general forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I just got the bike back today from the impound....
I was riding around yesterday with a friend on the back when I get pulled over for doing 43 in a 25. Also I should mention that I did not have my motorcycle permit yet and in indiana you are not allowed to have passengers until you have the full motorcycle endorsement. Also I did not have a helmet on, also required untill full endorsement, and I had not put the correct license plate on yet. I also do not have rearview mirrors and my license has a B restriction which means I can only drive vehicles with side mirrors. The Cop wrote me up for the speeding and driving without an endorsement and took my bike to impound and we had to walk home.... awesome times. Thank you Bloomington PD for protecting me and my passenger...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but Forest Gump says it best, "Stupid is as stupid does." Comply and get "geared-up."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts