Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up guys, I was wondering if I could get some intel on a Ducati because I'm definitely getting a Ducati Monster 620 before winter of this year or spring of 2011. As of now I'm currently riding a Honda Rebel 250 (sigh, lol) and it's way to small and slow etc. Well I'm a short guy, about 5'2, and I was wondering If I'd be able to manuever the Monster 620 easily. Is the bike suitable for my height? Am i too short? would i flat foot it or at least stand on both feet at a stop? would it be comfy?

Please if you have any opinions or info, or if you're a short rider like me with a Monster...reply!! thanks :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am 5' 4" with a 30" inseam, I am on my toes on my Monster 796. I didn't have it lowered at all, but I won't have to either, but lowering is an option. My bike is super light and I can only assume that's true of the 696 also. Go to a dealer and test ride if they allow it.

I went from a 250 Hysosung to a Honda Shadow Ace 750 to a Kawasaki ZX6R to a Ducati 797...I've had to toe all sport bikes. I think you'll find it's a non issue because the monster is so light. It can be lowered, so do the asking, it is sooooo worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts