Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gents,
Yesterday the realization of years of lusting and desire came true. I picked up a clean 900 Monster Dark, Valeria is her name. She's a far cry from the old Virago I rode in college, tons more character and sex appeal. I took her out for a ride today and wow, the sound truly is intoxicating- what a fun bike.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. I've been reading for a while and learning from you guys and it feels good to get a foot in the door.
Rich

·
Registered
206 Posts
I agree. Looks like he would need some adult supervision and guidance. Magnus? ;)
oh yeah - that's like asking william burroughs should you do drugs or not?

after seeing (and drooling) over mike's monster - i wonder if the aftermarket dealers are going to chip in a buy him a christmas gift this year? ;D

lying in wait for magnus' castoffs...
steve

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Cogratulations, and welcome to the family!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats Rich!

I think you'll love this bike. I'm only a few days ahead of you getting a duck, but I've had it long enough to concur with other's remarks -- we're in trouble...

When I get to work now I ask myself: Why did I buy a house so close to my office?

When I get home now I ask myself: Why do I work so close to home?

The rest of the time I ask myself: Why am I not riding?

Then I have to go tell my wife: Uh, honey, I'm going out for (another) ride... I won't be gone too long... This time...

Then this morning I found a nail in my rear tire :( and had to drive my cage to work. It's a Civic SI. I used to look forward to driving it....

And today I asked myself: Why are the motorcycle stores closed on Mondays? Don't they know I need a new rear tire? Now!

Great bike

Enjoy it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts