Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this picture from Italy.

What do you think of the exhaust, clutch cover and rear sets?

The exhaust is available like pictured in full Titanium, OR with a rhs/lhs exit in full Titanium, half kit with rhs/lhs silencer exit & non-.cat centre pipes, or the silencers on their own.

-M

·
Registered
203 Posts
Need a better look at those rear sets. I am in the market as we speak.

Jim

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I like the exhaust. I'd buy one if it wasn't outrageously priced. clutch cover is pretty sweet. Can't really see the rearsets. Better Pic?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Best looking exhaust for the new monster I've seen. Any idea what the cost is, couldn't find anyone carrying this in the States (supposedly Boulder Motorsports does but it's not on their site).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh thought you were talkin about the Zards in the post before not the HPE's yeah don't see any dealers in the states.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oh thought you were talkin about the Zards in the post before not the HPE's yeah don't see any dealers in the states.
Ah, those are HPE pipes ... couldn't read the logo on them. I was assuming they were Metaltech b/c the rest of the bike is and the Metaltech site lists "scarico" for 1840 Euros.

Any idea what the HPE's cost?

·
Registered
67 Posts
We sell the HPE exhaust.
Featured Products
Motorcycle Exhaust Systems: Termignoni, Akropovic, Zard, Sil Moto and QD
Motorcycle Suspension: Ohlins suspension
Motorcycle Wheels: BST carbon fiber wheels, Marchesini and Carrozzeria wheels
Titanium and Alloy bolt kits: Poggipolini & NCR
Motorcycle Brakes: Brembo and Braketech,
Motorcycle Carbon fiber parts from the worlds best manufacturers
Aluminum Billet parts: Oberon & Speedymoto
We are also one of the largest Dainese motorcycle apparel dealers in the US

I didn't think you did it's not listed on your site as a product you carry.

·
Registered
20 Posts
MetalTech Rear Sets

Hey guys, if you are looking for the rear sets, Boulder Motor Sports has them in all the colors literally sitting in our shop!

We work with Metal Tech as the exclusive US distributor for their parts and right now the parts are so hot we haven't even listed them in our online store yet. The best and fastest way to get your choice of rear set is just give us a call at 303-495-3416.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts