Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Kids!

As many of you have noticed, there have been a whole bunch of changes in my life this past season; the latest of which is the sale of the loudbike e-store www.loudbikestore.com to Indianapolis, IN-based enthusiast and Monster board member Anthony Creek aka themagicalswitch. Anthony and I spend this past weekend in Toronto working through all of the details of the deal and developing a plan for the transition and found some time to hang out with Robert Trottier at Ducati Toronto do a bit of serious bench racing.

With a SBK, Monster, 250 single and KTM motard bike in the stable, he continues to try to cope with Multiple Bike Disorder and has the technical background an enthusiasm to continue the store’s success. The store will be business as usual with Anthony retaining the existing product mix, store platform and branding although he’ll have a more intense focus on the business as his key source of income. I’m going to continue to stay involved through December as Anthony gets his feet wet and prepares for the peak season frenzy.

It’s kind of a bittersweet experience – passing the store on as I really enjoyed the interaction with customers and the creative challenges in building the business, but it’s the final stage in my transition to my new career with a Salt Lake City-based software concern. My heartfelt thanks to all of you for supporting the loudbike e-store while it was under my ownership.

Now, please help me make Anthony feel welcome in his new business venture by getting off your butts, logging onto the store and buying a bunch of stuff. …Or better yet, call him up on the new store toll-free number (888-420-5211) and ask him a bunch of skill-testing questions….

·
Registered
512 Posts
Steve -- congrats!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks for the congrats and good wishes guys - and Waldorf, I know what you mean about some of the companies in Utah, but these guys are my kind of people...

Ahem... Now back to my retirement...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Waldorf said:
Congrats Anthony [thumbsup] and keeps un informed.

Best of luck to you Steve (Utah-based software companies can be tough at times) [thumbsup]
Will do! Definitely keep an eye on the DML sponsor ads and loudbikestore.com in the upcoming months as there are some great new products coming our way. For example, here is a fine piece of clutch candy for all those dry clutch folks:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
themagicalswitch said:
Will do! Definitely keep an eye on the DML sponsor ads and loudbikestore.com in the upcoming months as there are some great new products coming our way. For example, here is a fine piece of clutch candy for all those dry clutch folks:
Whoa.... Thank you both Steve and anthony. Another reason for dry clutch envy! - Chris

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Monstaman said:
Excellent work Anthony, hope all goes very well and to you Steve, now better look on the site!!
Andi, I'm still waiting on the results of your two up conversion for Malattia! Any updates?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Bluuuuuudy $#%@*#%#&*#%[email protected] , it is easier to make Malattia than to build a rear frame and pillion seat, got some quotes for glassing up a tail similar to the MH rear, seems I will have to selll the bike to get that done....then I get to the upholsterers and they want my winning lotto ticket to do it too. :mad:

I live in a ski resort twon and we get reemed for ANYTHING a soon as we step out the door.

Will give it another round shortly to see if it is worthwhile or just buy another two seater bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts