Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

New leathers -- Vanson or Dainese??

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Race_Day_Dennis 
G
#1 ·
In the market for some new leathers. I've, uh, "outgrown" my current pants and jacket so I need a new set.

Most seem to consider Vanson and Dainese to be the best. Any recommendations? Which brand tends to be the most comfortable for larger guys?

#4 ·
I went specifically for Dainese because I like the slimmer Euro cut - many of the other jackets I tried on (Joe Rocket, Icon) were cut a little loose - just didn't like the shape on me.

So, maybe Dainese is not what you want if you are looking for some room.

G
#7 ·
Ass the official fat ass on DML. I say customs from Vanson all the way. I just ordered my second set from them. As a fat guy I rarely know the comfort of wearing something that fits that well. I can move in my suit like I am naked. Perfect mobility. I never want to ride in anything else. Forcing yourself into a close fitting suit is not the way to go. It can really hurt your mobility. And then you will not ride well or wear them at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.