Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1ch1ban here has a baby monster, approaching 12k miles with Leo Vince carbon high mount, LED tail with integrated signal, and LED front signal, and of course the tail chop. picked this up 10/2009 for $3700. half-insurance (not comprehensive) at 150 (I think) for 6 months...

kind of new to the forum but not really... have been reading people's wonderful work and questions and answers but never posted. how do i post? I have a question about my spark plugs but i can't post at tech section cuz the admin won't allow me. i am actually very new at posting things on forum (this would be my second time probably, first on Yamaha FZR1000).

i know this is not the place for tech questions but i am currently running NGK DCPR8E with the thin threaded terminal. ordered some NGK DCPR8EIX iridium from Desmotimes.com but they won't fit cuz the terminal at the is not the thin thread. instead it's the push-in type terminal [not sure if i make sense here). went to advanced auto and they carried the worng part. I really want to upgrade to iridium but not sure what type to go with. NGK iridium doesn't seem to work because i have the stock cap/boot... Does Denso or Bosch have those for me?

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
NGK says they are working on one with a removable cap, but they dont have it yet.
dunno bout the other 2 brands.

you could switch the plug wires to ones that have the threaded connector

jeff h
monsterparts.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NGK says they are working on one with a removable cap, but they dont have it yet.
dunno bout the other 2 brands.

you could switch the plug wires to ones that have the threaded connector

jeff h
monsterparts.com
lol jeff, do you know who i am? i am the guy who called you earlier today and ordered the plugs and the h4 head lightbulb... after i placed that order i realized i could have just done that as i saw you sell that too on your website but it was too late and i saw you business hour says closed at 6PM Central Time... i wish i had posted here yesterday because i returned the iridium bought from desmotimes.com just today...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts