Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I work with a ton's of people from New York who don't have many nice things to say about New Jersey. And while some of their issues are valid one thing that gets me annoyed is when they say that new jersey is ugly. I always reply that it makes no sense to judge a place by the view you see on the highway.

This is the New Jersey that I know.

·
Registered
41 Posts
nj all day

·
Registered
272 Posts
The only thing good about Jersey is the cheap price of gas! =p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW, how are you holding the hero cam down? Via the suction adapter you receive or an after market adapter?
I just used one of the 3m tape mounts and stuck it to the tank. I can always take it off if need be. Pretty good spot though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice video.

I have to ask and may be a dumb questions...
I'm not recognizing the tank with carbon fiber. What tank do you have?? Where did you get it - it isn't stock is it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice video.

I have to ask and may be a dumb questions...
I'm not recognizing the tank with carbon fiber. What tank do you have?? Where did you get it - it isn't stock is it?

Thanks.
They're carbonvani tank covers and tail. Took a little over a month to get them made for my bike. Pricey but I absolutely love the look of it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It got my attention. I love them. I assume you'd recommend the company?
(do you have an 1100/1100s or EVO? I assume there is no difference?)

Was actually on the carbonvani site yesterday and I'm excited to find someone that can attest to their quality and experience from this company. I may have to go that route!! I will likely go just standard carbon fiber completely but really nice result on your bike.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Last question if you don't mind me asking -- how'd you order?
Did you get in touch with them directly at: [email protected]
...or did you go thru their USA contacts listed on their site Bellissimoto or Motowheels?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last question if you don't mind me asking -- how'd you order?
Did you get in touch with them directly at: [email protected]
...or did you go thru their USA contacts listed on their site Bellissimoto or Motowheels?
I have an 1100 EVO.Yes I got in touch with them directly from there. They were quick to respond. I highly recommend them. It takes a while for you to get your order but it's cool knowing that the parts are hand made. The quality of the pieces themselves are great, very thick, strong clearcoat. It did take a bit of muscle to get the screw holes to line up but I did't have to drill anything. Overall great pieces if you can swing em.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have an 1100 EVO.Yes I got in touch with them directly from there. They were quick to respond. I highly recommend them. It takes a while for you to get your order but it's cool knowing that the parts are hand made. The quality of the pieces themselves are great, very thick, strong clearcoat. It did take a bit of muscle to get the screw holes to line up but I did't have to drill anything. Overall great pieces if you can swing em.
I was considering getting some Carbonvani pieces. Their ordering process may seem complicated but isn't bad. Their customer service and support is excellent. I contacted them and stuff but decided against it.

Mugen, yours looks great i love that design and the rear cowl is nice too. The price is comparable to what ducati charges...

Mugen, i love the pipes you put on your bike. the 1100 evo then dual. looks great. how did you do that? what gave you the idea to do that? is it custom work?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was considering getting some Carbonvani pieces. Their ordering process may seem complicated but isn't bad. Their customer service and support is excellent. I contacted them and stuff but decided against it.

Mugen, yours looks great i love that design and the rear cowl is nice too. The price is comparable to what ducati charges...

Mugen, i love the pipes you put on your bike. the 1100 evo then dual. looks great. how did you do that? what gave you the idea to do that? is it custom work?

That's a spark slip on system for the evo. It's puts the exhaust very high and tight under the tail. Cleans up the rear of the bike very nicely.

·
Registered
35 Posts
lol i just dont respond.. i grew up in NYC and now i live in NJ and work in NYC... anytime i hear anyone talking trash about NJ i usually just say "yeh it sucks dont ever go there" haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts