Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's just a page and a half in the Fall issue, but they have almost universally positive things to say about my baby. Couple of nice pix as well (black & red, of course!). Tried to find a link to post up, but no luck ~~ they carry it in Borders, though.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I like the S2R as well ~~ don't think I'd have been able to pass up a deal like that either. I went with the 695 because it kept singing to me... everything from arias to post-punk... until I finally gave up ::) and signed the adoption papers. And because I've been off bikes for a little while (ok, 30 years), I thought it might be a good idea to start back with something a little more forgiving, easier to handle... and as I found out when I did the homework, insurable for newbs. Believe me, though, I'll be having that same feeling every time I pass an S2R, S4R (the ti/red color scheme is, IMHO, the best in the current line-up and the overall 'stance' of the bike is just fierce), S4Rs, etc. I think it's a family thing ~~ everybody thinks they're the ones who are suffering while their siblings have got it made!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.