Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad I found this board, everyone's been a huge help towards giving me info about the monster.

Now I'm set... I'm buying my baby sometime next month for my birthday..heheh..

Right now like Jiro I'm just doing homework on the local (I live in North Hollywood) shops and mechanics for where to buy. I can't wait to someday maybe joining you guys on the rode and talkin shop. My little brother (who owns an sv650) has been going to the Huntington bike night where he and my parents live in O.C., so I'll be down there soon too.

I think I'm gonna go for this year's 800 or last's 750 or 900.....????.....

Happy to hear there's a SoCal Monster club. You guys get together pretty often? Been reading and it sounds like the L.A. and O.C. crowd know of each other pretty well and then there's San Diego... I dunno maybe I've just got duc throttle on the brain but I'd love to check out what SD has to offer sometime...

See ya on the rode someday.

-DeezCanz

S

·
0 Posts
SD has nothing. Just perfectly straight, boring roads. With Brembo bending potholes. And lots of m/c hating cops. Don't waste your time on SD. Repeat, SD has nothing.

;D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike, sensing some sarcasm, eh ;) You wouldn't be holding out now would ya??

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Yah, he's holding out big time ;D

It's a bit of a run on the superslab, but there is some excellent road down south. Got some good stuff out here to the east also...

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Oh no, no jokes - there's nothing in SD county. I'd highly recommend staying LA county or north - OC/SD is worthless.

One of my favorite bumper stickers:

"Welcome to San Diego - now get the hell out."

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts