Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new Silver skins, and the lil mini windscreen does not seam to fit, The bike originally had no windscreen, and the kit came with the small windscreen and I cant make it fit.. is there a bracket or somehting that is suposto come with this kit or what/??

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just picked up my new Silver skins, and the lil mini windscreen does not seam to fit, The bike originally had no windscreen, and the kit came with the small windscreen and I cant make it fit.. is there a bracket or somehting that is suposto come with this kit or what/??
there is a bracket to mount the mini-fairing. This should have come with your bike from the dealer. Looks like to square brackets with one side bent.

if you didn't get the mini-fairing when you bought the bike, i'ld call the dealer and ask about it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is a bracket to mount the mini-fairing. This should have come with your bike from the dealer. Looks like to square brackets with one side bent.

if you didn't get the mini-fairing when you bought the bike, i'ld call the dealer and ask about it

Cool Thanks,

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Did you remove the instrument cover on the rear of the cluster?

·
Registered
221 Posts
yes there are two small L brackets that are used for the minifairings.

you can have mine IF you trade for the 80's skins ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts