Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello from San Jose

Hi everyone!

Just joined the 796 Monsters a couple of days ago :) I'm from San Jose, 34 years old and a pretty relaxed rider simply enjoying the weekend rides.

Cheers,
Alex

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to the forum too.... I have a 696 Monster. I still feel I am learning since I don't have a lot of miles on my bike. Not sure if there is a lot of women riders here on MOB?

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Here

Hey everyone! I have just started out riding (FINALLY). I've been in a love affair with Ducati and specifically Monsters for close to 8 years. And now i am a very proud owner of a 2002 Monster s4.

See you all on the road! God bless

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey fellow Monster owners! I recently bit the bullet and bought a 2000 Monster M900S last winter. There was some cosmetic damage from a crash from the previous owner, but she runs great and is a ton of fun. So excited to be part of the Monster movement. This forum is a great resource for information and maintenance questions. Thanks to all the contributors!
Best wishes to all you riders! Have fun and stay safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
M1100evo

Hello all, I've been riding an M1100 Evo for the past couple years but never really had the bright idea to reach out to other Duc owners til now. I bought mine while I was stationed in Milwaukee and finally got station out here a couple weeks ago. It is awesome to be on the bike in February! If anyone is down to meet up for a ride in the Bay Area, I'm more than willing.

P.S. I have a CW exhaust enroute that I can't wait to install. I had a Leo Vince a while back but it fell off (long story).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hit me up if there's any upcoming ride. Trying to break my bike in. :) or if anyone out there who would want to have a riding buddy during the weekends! :) PM me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi group! I live in SF and I bought a used 2013 1100 EVO eight months ago. Looking for like-minded riders to show me the good spots to go. Cheers!

101 - 109 of 109 Posts