Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently got a 06 monster 620 dark, a couple things that i have to do right away. I've already got a kit to shave the hideous rear fender but now i need Oberon bar end mirrors and the Red Racing "monza" belly pan and need to know where to find and how much to save. i've got diapers to buy soon and i should get these things before this is neccessary. If anybody has suggestions let me know, please. and welcome me to the ducati family for christ sake! thanks my friends.

aj

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Welcome aj.

a thriving source of parts is ebay. I purchased many items for my various Ducs from there.........as always.....buyer beware.

have you signed up on the Desmohio website? (www.desmohio.com)

Columbus based.......great group of guys......monthly meets are usually entertaining.

good luck with the duc........just dont withhold the diapers in lieu of parts..LOL.

terry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, first one. infact, first real bike. always wanted a ducati for as long as i can remember. already got a fender eliminator kit, bell pan, and looking for oberon bar end mirrors and someone to paint this carbon fibor bell pan i have (matte black). I'm from columbus if you have any answers. p.s. desmohio is great! thanks for the welcome guys!

AJ

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congrats on the 620! Ride it like you just stole it!

Don't know much about Oberon bar end mirrors (I've been using a CRG lanesplitter) and the only painter I know is up here in the Cleveland area.

Good luck on your search. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts