Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to LA (Palos Verdes) from Santa Barbara and looking for some local Ducatisti to ride with. Taking my 620 in for it's 600 mile service this weekend and will be ready to ride next weekend. Any regular rides? Prefer to be out by 6am so any early birds that wont mind a slow poke give me a shout.

[email protected]

Greg

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Welcome aboard!

We've got rides going most every weekend, so next weekend should not be a problem.

Looking forward to seeing you!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Welcome Greg!

I ride very early in the morning......at dawn! There is a group of us that ride the Crest (various types of bikes) and we leave the bottom of Angeles Crest Hwy (ACH) at about 5:55 AM or about 10/15 minutes before the sun has actually come over the mountains. It is about 27 miles of the best darn motorcycle riding in SoCal.

PM me if you care to join us. I know it's a bit of ride from where you live to ACH, but these riders come from all over because there is no other roads quite like ACH!

Feel free to join us anytime. You ride at your own pace (it's about the ride, not how fast you ride!) and enjoy the beauty of a SoCal morning on the Hill!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts