Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just making my obligatory new guy post. Own a monster 796 that I'm looking to start modifying. I can already tell their are a lot of super smart people on this page with a wealth of knowledge. Quite refreshing coming from the world of vwvortex. I look forward to reading about more of the awesome work many of you have put into your bikes.

::cheers::

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome, i have a 2012 that i'm about to wake up, i have got CRG bar end mirrors to install, did the tail tidy last year.
What you thinking of doing to your?
Russ

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just making my obligatory new guy post. Own a monster 796 that I'm looking to start modifying. I can already tell their are a lot of super smart people on this page with a wealth of knowledge. Quite refreshing coming from the world of vwvortex. I look forward to reading about more of the awesome work many of you have put into your bikes.

::cheers::

Mine is a ‘12 that I’ve done a good amount of work to. Let me know how I can help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great. This year Im hoping to clean things up a bit. Just ordered some 1100 evo rear sets to get rid of the chicken wings. Trying to track down an 1100 manifold for exhaust, and then switching to a motodemic front headlight. Then obvious little bits like grips and what not. Already went with the handlebar end mirrors and new rage cycles fender eliminator.

·
Registered
21 Posts
looks great. This year Im hoping to clean things up a bit. Just ordered some 1100 evo rear sets to get rid of the chicken wings. Trying to track down an 1100 manifold for exhaust, and then switching to a motodemic front headlight. Then obvious little bits like grips and what not. Already went with the handlebar end mirrors and new rage cycles fender eliminator.

I wouldn’t mind going with the 1100 rear sets either, but I still need to be able to take the GF on an occasional ride and wouldn’t want to have to replace the entire rear subframe just to add the 1100 passenger pegs. That Motodemic headlight also sounds like a nice option as our stock headlights suck for light output, even with better bulbs.

Good luck on your build!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts