Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
New guy here from Northern KY, just outside of Cincinnati, OH.
Bought an S2R800 about two months ago and looking to scour this forum for info.

Thanks!
Alex

·
Registered
34 Posts
Alex, what part of Northern KY. I lived there for several years when I was young in Alexandria and have many relatives up there that I still visit. I live in Nashville TN now but still miss going to Reds games and some of the other things Cincy had to offer.

Enjoy your new bike.

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike,
I live on the western side of Northern KY; Florence - Burlington area.
For the most part, the area seems to be quite motorcycle friendly.
Haven't seen many Monsters around Cincy yet. Speaking of the Cincy area, you prob. remember how nice the end of summer/beginning of fall is up here. Perfect riding weather.

Thanks!
Alex

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, Cincy gets a little better break on the weather than Nashville although there are many times I ride in December and January which happens a lot less up there.

I don't see many Monsters anywhere other than at races, but that is part of why I wanted a Ducati.

I believe there are many good state routes up by you that are plenty curvy. I would like to ride up on Labor Day but I will probably be stuck driving the wife and kids.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
It's a shame that Cincinnati Powersports is officially gone (as of 1/15)
Probably not going to be seeing many more Ducatis in the roads in the Cinci area now.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Yeah, I had heard that. Funny I was there 2 weeks ago looking at the Streetfighter S.... At least I'm still used to carrying the title "The few and the proud".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts