Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me be the first to bitch. Not actually about the new format itself, but that the changeover once again booted me off the forum. It wouldn’t take my password ( the password the forum just issued, I didn’t change it) It made me jump through hoops to get a new password, then told me my name , password , and email address were already being used. Then kept telling me a new password had been sent, but it didn’t work ! 3 TIMES ! This could be a good forum. I d like to remain a member. But if I get booted again I won’t be coming back. There is NO REASON to have to “ update “ your password over and over here. My security clearance didn’t require as much screwing around. I’m back, leave me the **** alone !

·
Registered
63 Posts
We've had a lot of problems on the other site that I belong to with this new format also. I'm also a member of the Honda Twins site for many years and everything worked just fine until they changed the formatting. VerticalScope Inc. the company that owns and manages this site and many, many other motor enthusiast sites seem like they are very slow to act with any problems whatsoever. Our banner images weren't even twins when they make the changeover. They were 750 inline 4's. Took almost 3 months for them to change the images to actual twins. I guess time will tell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts