Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I really don’t like the way my monster 821 sounds and neither do I like the way exhaust looks. So I decided to change exhaust. Few questions:
1. How complicated is it to do dual pipes coming out to rear fender instead of on the side?
2. Would you recommend full exhaust swap or catback? (It’s a brand new bike so don’t want to void warranty)
3. Which exhaust would you suggest? Im thinking between Akrapovic and Termignoni. Few people suggested termignoni, but I’m a big fan of Akra and have Akrapović exhaust on all my cars.
many suggestion will be appreciated

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi SFMonster 821,... nice ride !!!
Don't know if Akra or Termi have the dual fender option for an exhaust but there is an Italian brand (Spark) that has een awesome (in my opinion) dual exhaust, but don't know if it will fit your 821 too.
Here's some info about it,... you could always send them a mail,...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi SFMonster 821,... nice ride !!!
Don't know if Akra or Termi have the dual fender option for an exhaust but there is an Italian brand (Spark) that has een awesome (in my opinion) dual exhaust, but don't know if it will fit your 821 too.
Here's some info about it,... you could always send them a mail,...

Thank you for your time and response ✊🏼 I’ll look into it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! I really don’t like the way my monster 821 sounds and neither do I like the way exhaust looks. So I decided to change exhaust. Few questions:
1. How complicated is it to do dual pipes coming out to rear fender instead of on the side?
2. Would you recommend full exhaust swap or catback? (It’s a brand new bike so don’t want to void warranty)
3. Which exhaust would you suggest? Im thinking between Akrapovic and Termignoni. Few people suggested termignoni, but I’m a big fan of Akra and have Akrapović exhaust on all my cars.
many suggestion will be appreciated
View attachment 227078

A Bit off-topic, Which mirrors are those? loved it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts