Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to take away from this website AT ALL because I think it is a great place but I do want to let everyone know that there is a new forum for all types Ducati owners. I have spent several months building the site and hope to make it the best on the web. Please stop by and check it out, if you log in leave me a PM to let me know what you think and what I can improve. We have just gone live today so there aren't any post yet. Again I LOVE ducatimonster.org so don't think I want to pull anyone away from here, I just want folks to have another great place to go.

www.ducati.ms

Thanks!
Scott

G

·
Seeing as how the only content you appear to have available is a forum, I'm unsure what your site adds to the Ducati community.

This has come up here before quite recently. You know it's bad form to advertise your own site on a forum like this... it's considered pimping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan if in bad taste, I don't mind if the moderators remove this post. I do send lots of folks with Monsters to this site so I didn't think it would be a huge issue, I am really trying to give people that have all the other Ducatis a place to call home as there really aren't any good ones on the web. I have hung out and lurked around here for a quite a while and I have a ST4s. That was the reason for creating that website. The reason there is no content on the other site is because it is new as of today.

Thanks again,
Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.