Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all fellow Ducatista!

My wife and I had our first baby boy last thur the 5th. Easton James-weighing in at 7.4lb, 20inches in length and ready to ride!! pics coming soon

jj

·
Registered
132 Posts
JJ -

Congrats! My wife and I are due to join the baby club with an arrival due on November 4. We'll have to all order mini-Ducati T-Shirts for the mini-MADOG affliates (Fergi, Nina, me and the rest with rug rats). Now get some sleep - ya, right!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Congrats !! That's fabulous! [thumbsup]

Kids are a ton of fun. Just be sure to make time for your Ducati hobby... It's a great stress-reliever.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey congrat guys, my 3rd kid is 9 months now so we have our hands full for sure, as you will with your first! They are tremendous fun and offer so much joy so live it up!

F

·
0 Posts
jj,

Contrats! I'm so happy for you both. There's nothing like it in the world. Even the 999RR Desmosedici is a distant second... [cheeky]

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congratulations!! It's an awesome thing. And the Duc is a great outlet for when you just want to run away from it all.

Kid folks - we should all hang out someday at Edinborough Indoor Park. Great for kids ages 3-7 or so. Not as fun for parents, especially if your kids want you to go up into the huge climbing thing with them.

Dog folks - how about one of the dog parks?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats ya all ... its a great thing to have children around... Makes me wanna have kids now :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts