Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello everyone from Houston. Proud owner of a red 1100s.
Greetings from another proud red M1100S owner. Got mine about a month ago and absolutely love it.

I had my dealer install the carbon slip on Termi's at time of delivery and they really bring out the real Ducati sound. You might want to put these on your wish list if you haven't already.

For me personally, the M1100S is the best bike I have ever owned or ridden and I have close to 40 years of riding experience. Started real young!

Hope you feel the same about your new M1100S.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the Termis, but I am not convinced they really increase performance. I think my first mod will be the tail chop, I think the bike will look a lot better. I also got the Corse kit, which I think will look really nice.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like the Termis, but I am not convinced they really increase performance. I think my first mod will be the tail chop, I think the bike will look a lot better. I also got the Corse kit, which I think will look really nice.
Good choices. I am looking at the tail chop kit also.

You may be right about questioning the performance gain aspect of the Termi's. There are a bunch of posts about this and nobody really seems to have a definitive answer. I did not add the Termi's for performance, my primary reason was style, even above sound. For me personally, I do not like the looks of the stock cans at all where as the Termi's look much more appealing to me. A side benefit to the Termi's is that they dissipate the heat really good which is nice if and when you do the occasional 2 up ride.

Even though I chose the Termi's primarily for style, the sound.......... oh man, the sound is worth it. it's the way a Monster is supposed to sound!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, it looks nice and the sound is great (I have a friend that has one setup on his Hypermotard). Just can't afford the price tag right now :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts