Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (add comments in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taking comments/suggestions about these 2 designs for a DML zip hoodie.
(and yes i know many people would like the 'DUCATI' across the front spanning the zipper, but that has to be printed before the garment is sewn together, or they cant get close enough to the zipper ;))

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Re: New DML Zip hoodies

If I may... how about something down one sleeve?

Regardelss, I'm voting for "A"

·
Registered
295 Posts

I say "b" because I don't really like the placement of the DML logo on the back of the shoulder of the "a" design. Move the DML logo to the sleeve near the cuff and "a" might be the ticket.

·
Registered
171 Posts

I vote "A"
it is definitely different, in a welcomed way :)

Michael
Dainese D-Store Manager
1645 Superior Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

·
Premium Member
507 Posts

B.

A really irks me. i feel like the only people who will appreciate it will be figure skaters doing spins so that people can see the DML logo at the top and then DUCATI vertically below it.

if you don't know what i'm talking about, that's your problem. the vision is very clear in my head. [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

Are y'all using the vote 'radio buttons' above or just spoutin off reply-wise? [laugh]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

simonster said:
B.

A really irks me. i feel like the only people who will appreciate it will be figure skaters doing spins so that people can see the DML logo at the top and then DUCATI vertically below it.

if you don't know what i'm talking about, that's your problem. the vision is very clear in my head. [cheeky]
Funny, but I typed my choice while figure skating!! :D

·
Premium Member
306 Posts

How are the logos applied? I'm assuming sewn on/ embroidered? I'd be interested in the B option if it were silkscreened on, just makes the garment lighter, not to mention it would look cooler.

·
Registered
576 Posts

Going for B, A just looks a little odd with the ducati going down, most people don't even know what the hell a ducati is yet read it sideways???

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

I voted "something else"

As someone already mentioned, I think I'd prefer having the Ducati logo run down the sleeve. I love that font, though. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
47 Posts

I voted A because it kind of reminds me of the vertical off center stripe on my monster.

in fact, it would look kind of cool if you could do something like (except the stripes would be straight lol)

| |
| D |
| U |
| C |
| A |
| T |
| I |
| |

with the stripes next to the letters running from top to bottom of the hoodie

·
Premium Member
667 Posts

crzyhorse said:
I voted A because it kind of reminds me of the vertical off center stripe on my monster.

in fact, it would look kind of cool if you could do something like (except the stripes would be straight lol)

| |
| D |
| U |
| C |
| A |
| T |
| I |
| |

with the stripes next to the letters running from top to bottom of the hoodie
I really like this idea, too. If this could be incorporated into the "a" design, with much smaller letter, I'd be in for sure.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts

all of you guys that voted "A" are just doing it because you think "different" equals "cool."

sometimes, different just ain't cool, no matter how hard you try.

[laugh]

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts

how about the DML logo in front and 2 DUCATI logos vertically down the spine. One reading up and one reading down, facing eachother. like two ralley stripes.

sorta like this: ?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 67 Posts