Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I just got my fender replacement kit from DML. I was very impressed in how fast it got here and how nice its made. I could not be happier.

Buying a product like this is great. I say this because it not only gets you a great part, but the money goes to support this fine Message board and not just in someones pocket. I myself ran the YZF-R1 forum for 5 years. It does not look it, but running one of these is like a full time job. And if the management is anything like I was, some days it may not seem worth running with all the work you do.
So if your trying to decide where or what to buy. Always consider buying from a DML sponcer or DML itself. Even if it is a bit more in price, think of it as a donation to keep DML strong and here to stay.
Time to get off my soap ox and do what I do best. Sleep., ah I mean show pictures.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speaking of DML, any word on oil thermostats or a link to where they can be purchased for bikes without them. Some one said DML might be selling them, but did I search and could not find them. TIA

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi there,

What headlights are those you have? And if you don't mind saying, how much were they? They are cool.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Oil temp gauges that replace the oil fill cap are what Higgie was talking about getting in. Pieter sent them to me from The Netherlands about a week ago, so I expect them sometime this week.

--Fillmore

·
Registered
588 Posts
Dennis,
did you have any hassles fitting the duals in to the std bracket? I put the same lights on & the speedo cable has to be pushed quite heavily aside to get them to bolt in place?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lights are from Spareshack and I did have to relocate some wires to get it to fit noce and smooth. The wires are held to the same bracket as the light is with plastic holders. I simply has to pull the holders off the bracket to move them between the 2 lights and everything fit fine. The speedo cable is not bent too much. I have gotten few mines on the bike since thelight have been mounted. So I am not sure if the cable will give me problems yet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dennis. I hate to be dumb but isn't this a tail chop kit? As opposed to a fender replace. I am not seeing fender stuff in the pic?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts