Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Radial brake master & radial clutch master. Both 19x18 from Brembo. Brembo fluid reservoirs. After installing the Motowheels clipons I found that the nose fairing was hitting the brake master coffin reservoir and distorting the fairing. The old brake master would sometimes mush on me when doing light continued braking in heavy traffic. The new master supplies a much more powerful braking action and has pretty good feel too. I put on the clutch master because I got a good deal on it and because it would "match". Stupid "bling" tech vanity I suppose. One thing about the clutch master though is that the pull feel of the lever increased. That is, the lever is now harder to pull than the stock setup. Not bad hard but noticable. I can't say how the 16x18 size would work or feel.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: New cockpit - radial masters

Hmmmm, I thought I linked two pictures to the gallery but they are not showing. The links show in my version of the original post. Sorry, I will try to fix this later.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'm running an Evoluzione slave. There have been no problems with over 200 miles since the change. Admittedly, the clutch master is mucho overkill, but, hey....... a deal is a deal and it works. I'm happy. The brakes are way killer good too.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

Mac900 said:
Hmmmm, I thought I linked two pictures to the gallery but they are not showing. The links show in my version of the original post. Sorry, I will try to fix this later.
Pull the pictures up in your gallery, right click, and select properties.

Copy the address, and paste it between the

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thank you Speeddog. ----- I knew that but forgot. Senior moment. I'm pressed for time here at work and keep getting distracted by customers. Dang! I hate it when that happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.