Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

New Club Forrum for the Ozarks? MO

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Patientzero 
#1 ·
Hello all, I live in Springfield Missouri and there are tons of awesome mountain back roads to be discovered south of here. I did some searching around for riders in this area and it seems that there are a few here and there in joplin, KC, STL, and Northwest AR. I would like to propose a new "Local Club" for this area, specifically the Ozarks area because of its centralized location and topography. Now i noticed that there is a section for Midwest and South, but Missouri kinda gets left out of these categories. You can think of Missouri as Midwest but thats a rather large general geographical location which most of the Ducati scene is in the northern Midwest.

The main purpose of this new "Local Club" could simply be for those who are coming to The Branson, MO area to vacation, as it is a very large tourist town. This would allow us to communicate between members and organize Ducati Fests and mountain rides in the Southwest Missouri area!

#3 ·
I've also noticed Missouri seems to be left out in the regional listings. I live in Joplin and have a couple friends over the border in Kansas who ride Ducati. If nothing else it is nice to know there are a few of us around the area. As of right now my bike is down while I wait for parts and attempt to get it up for spring but I am willing to talk turkey, so to speak, until I can make a trip on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.