Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

It is finally going to happen. After months of talking about it my partner, Brian, and I are going to start a club in the western New York region. As far as we know it will be the only club in NY not the NYC area. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) We are going to be called; WNYDOGz (Western New York Ducati Owners Grouppe). We are in the process of designing a logo and registering/posting a website, and have already contact the big shots in Italy for offical status. Club evolution might be slow, as Brian and I are both full time architecture grad students and the riding season is winding down.

We know there are other Duc owners/riders out there in our area (we see you!!!). Brian and I live in Buffalo, but want to include riders from all over the region (even those in southern Ontario and northwestern PA).

Maybe we can get a group ride together before it gets too cold? Anyone else registered for the VivaDucati VIP event at Indy MotoGP next year?

Happy riding in this great weather we are having!!

Lindsay

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Im in NWPA! Keep me posted!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would like to Join WNYDOGz

Hello Lindsay
My name is Dave... I would like to join your Club.... I live in Orchard Park

Hi all,

It is finally going to happen. After months of talking about it my partner, Brian, and I are going to start a club in the western New York region. As far as we know it will be the only club in NY not the NYC area. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) We are going to be called; WNYDOGz (Western New York Ducati Owners Grouppe). We are in the process of designing a logo and registering/posting a website, and have already contact the big shots in Italy for offical status. Club evolution might be slow, as Brian and I are both full time architecture grad students and the riding season is winding down.

We know there are other Duc owners/riders out there in our area (we see you!!!). Brian and I live in Buffalo, but want to include riders from all over the region (even those in southern Ontario and northwestern PA).

Maybe we can get a group ride together before it gets too cold? Anyone else registered for the VivaDucati VIP event at Indy MotoGP next year?

Happy riding in this great weather we are having!!

Lindsay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts