Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up a really nice 01 Acura CL type S Thursday. Does anyone have connections for performance parts or spoilers? I found a few parts on ebay but may prefer to go with a legit connection.

·
Registered
724 Posts
nice nice.

my roommate's gotta a TSX and i know he was looking into that stuff, as well. i'll ask him!

w00t!

G

·
The place in Skokie on McCormick is a nice place. I usually buy online and have them install but I would buy from them. The kid that owns it (Greg) is in every aftermarket show and has a good history. I've seen his stuff in magazines too.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The intake I'm positive I can do myself, headers are a dif. story. I wonder what he'd charge to install a spoiler.

G

·
Did you check out the websites I gave you for the parts?
Oh, the place in Skokie is called Driver's Image.
Also, I know a really good mechanic out here. Real straight forward honest guy.
Does anyone know any body guys? I have some fiberglass and a dent to get repaired.

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
What do you need repaired? My father-in-law was the head of the auto body dept at Davea forever and he's been doing classic car restos forever too. He has friends almost anywhere. If he can't find someone to do it for cheap, he can at least recommend a reputable place.

G

·
A fiberglass crack in front bumper, fiberglass side skirt has scratch, and dent on side door. Ever since I started working at this hospital, people in the parking lot have been messing my car up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts