Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was wondering the same thing...did you find any info?

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was wondering the same thing...did you find any info?
Hi Phatfendrs,

Yes, there is a relatively new Ducati club named the "East Coast Ducati Club" and they have a web page at: http://www.eastcoastducaticlub.com You'll find information there about the club as well as information on how to join. In the lower left corner of the page is also a link to the forum. One member of this board, "Markus" is one of the E*** site admins. Check it out!

BTW, where do you live?

All the Best, :cool:

Frank (Franco58)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks Franco58 for the information, I will check it out...
I'm situated in Moncton....

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Franco58 for the information, I will check it out...
I'm situated in Moncton....
Then you're truly at the "Hub" city! Atlantic Motoplex is the sponsor/supporter for the E***. As you probably know, there are many Ducatisti in Moncton; the other main group is in Halifax, where there used to be a Ducati dealership. If you check out the E*** forum, you'll see that they're preparing to take a trip to the Cabot Trail at the end of June. It sounds like a great time!

All the Best,
Frank :)

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys, old tread but thought I would say hello to fellow Maritimer's. I'm also from Moncton.
Hey IglooKiller and Franco58, I've been out of the loop for a while...blew up my M900 engine.. hope to have new engine running soon and get out there and terrorize the streets again!!! :eek: Lol.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey IglooKiller and Franco58, I've been out of the loop for a while...blew up my M900 engine.. hope to have new engine running soon and get out there and terrorize the streets again!!! :eek: Lol.
There you are! I was wondering how you were doing with your bike. Come back to the forum and give us an update!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Hey boys, I have a buddy un Grande-Bay actually, he's riding a 650 SV. He lives in Beverly Hills I think it's called hehe, the NB version that is. I just signed on to the forum. Will participate as much as I can. No, I put some clip-ons last year. The look is killer but it is also killer my back and my wrists. Will put my old bars back on but try the inverted thing people have been talking about on here. Glad to meet you guys. Would love to get a monster club going or something for the region. Atlantic motoplex is selling tones so I'm sure there are tones of Monster riders in the region.

Pascal

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My brother lives in that general neighbourhood, Pascal. I also had a friend living in that neighbourhood who had a 650 SV. Last name Willemson.

The club covers the Maritime provinces and we've been reasonably successful with membership. Send me a note on the forum when you can.

I have the stock bars on my Monster and find them comfortable for me. Then again, I'm an old guy! ;)

I agree, Motoplex is selling the bikes, we just need to track the people down. We're currently working on a few things in the club to do just that. Hopefully, we'll see a positive return!

Hopefully we can get together for a ride sometime soon.

All the Best,
Frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts