Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just throught i'd post a pic of my new bike, '04 620...bought it from a dealer in Loveland, Co.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
If you chop the tail, it kicks up more water that can get on you. The trick is to never ride it in the rain.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad the weather has been crappy out here... I sent my pipes to Strati to be modified, so I'm Ducati-less until they return... :)

I think I've pulled off just about all the parts I don't want. I'll probably take the clutch apart to sand the disks while I wait.

Nice looking Monster! I'm in Broomfield, CO, with a 2001 S4.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet! maybe i'll see ya around...I'm in westminster.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plan on getting some dirt streaks up your backside if you chop the tail. normally its not a big deal, but my neighbor washes his car every saturday morning, and I have to drive threw his runoff to ride. This gets mud on the hugger, rear cowl, and back of my jacket/wife, depending.

But, its still worth it. And if you ever get caught in the rain, you throw an awesome rooster tail! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
personally I like the tail stock better
but the real side note here is did you get your name from the dead kennedys song?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
personally I like the tail stock better
but the real side note here is did you get your name from the dead kennedys song?
Thats the one...great song...

"Win! Win!
I always play to win
Wanna fit in like a cog
In the faceless machine"

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice bike there. I will be picking mine up on Tuesday. Of course it's supposed to rain. Oh well. Incase I forgot to mention, nice bike.

Rainman

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Thats the one...great song...

"Win! Win!
I always play to win
Wanna fit in like a cog
In the faceless machine"
"'Cause I'm a terminal - terminal preppy..."
love DK - had a punk rock radio show as a DJ in college, did a special hour long DK show one time. they were a staple for me.
I should change my name to "Too Drunk to Fu<k" ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts