Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yall tell me what you think. I took my clip-ons off and went to this no rise bar. I hade to drop the forks and build some hack job risers, but it's on and bangin. Totally different ride, but I like it so far.

New socket head bolts are on order.

·
Registered
143 Posts
If it works for you. Use it
I have rizoma clip ons and they are awesome. Completly changed the whole feel for my bike. made my bike have a lot more aggressive style, and thats what I wanted

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Did you guys post about riding?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
TCMostro said:
Did you guys post about riding?

No..I was going to P but C called me, we met a few minutes later, ride down to CycleGear& Yamaha shop and back home.

I'll post for teh next one!

I didn't think anyone else would have the time to go since it was on a Wed at 1:00.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
No sweat, I have a loose schedule too.. for the time being.

I'd like to a group to go to Stuart's bike night. We could hang there for a bit if it's good and then I have a couple hour or less out and backs that would be fun to do with a group. It takes about 25 minutes from Indiantown road in Jupiter up US 1 and 35 minutes from dowtown West Palm up 95.
Any given thursday, probably meet up around 6:30-7...

Let me know who's interested [thumbsup]

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude I'm interested, but don't forget this thread is about my new bars. j/k. [thumbsup]

Let's ride next Saturday, who's in?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
YellowDuck said:
Dude I'm interested, but don't forget this thread is about my new bars. j/k. [thumbsup]

Let's ride next Saturday, who's in?

I was going to suggest that he add a new "riding this weekend" thread!!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
YellowDuck said:

My bad... bars look great ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts