Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a senior in Mechanical Engineering at Kansas State University and I am currently enrolled in a Finite Element Analysis course. We have been asked to complete a final project by using finite element methods to analyze something of personal interest to us.

Short story long, I'm going to analyze the forces on a connecting rod. Naturally, being obsessed with all things Ducati, I'd like to analyze a Duc connecting rod.

I really just need it to get the dimensions for modeling. If someone has a connecting rod they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be very appreciative!

I could even mail it back if you can't bear to part with it. I'd only need it for a week or so.

If you have any drawings of one complete with good dimensions, that would work too!

Thanks!

-Danimal

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a connecting rod out of a 750SS you can use. It still has the plain bearing hlf shells in it if that helps [you are free to remove them if necc]

pm or email me and I'll get it to you.

You can more than likely keep it....but you might want to mail me back a beer [doesn't need to be cold ;D]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts