Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can park my bike?

I'm becoming a bit strapped for cash, and the $208 I'm paying now could go so many better places.

I'm willing to pay the $ for a killer chain and lock, but anyplace anyone can suggest for keeping it?

I'm a bit spoiled having my bike 3 blocks away, but I'm more interested in saving $ than the convenience!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
you consider having your bike 3 blocks away being spoiled? Spoiled like a rotten egg! I think it would SUCK to have to do anything other than lift the garage door to get to my bike.

·
Registered
253 Posts
avizpls said:
you consider having your bike 3 blocks away being spoiled? Spoiled like a rotten egg! I think it would SUCK to have to do anything other than lift the garage door to get to my bike.
NYC my friend! I just got into a garage a block away and I feel like I've hit the lottery. I realize I haven't after paying the monthly fee... $240 :-X

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
avizpls said:
Garage door?! I roll over in bed and I'm spooning my bike [cheeky]
Do you even live in NY?

Tommy there is the brooklyn garage, but that might be a trek for you.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
A) mass transit
B) where would u ideally park if u could park anywhere? If ur paying for a place so far u need to use mass transit then just stick with mass transit.

C) remove your tags and hide your headtube vin if your going to chain your bike and cover it.

D) rat bike!

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
I live at 149th & St. Nicholas. There's a 24 hr garage who charges $95, less with a residency permit. That's 2 blocks away from the 145th St. Subway stop on the A,B,C,D trains. It takes me 20 minutes MAX to get to penn station, door to door, including waiting for the train. There is one problem though. People seem to think Harlem is leper colony. PM me if you want I should get the info.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
If you don't find anything, you still have this option www.rydersalleygarage.com , it seems to be the best for all of us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
does any use the ryders alley garage? im getting out of the military in a few months and coming back home to nyc, was looking for a place to park, and this place seems too good to be true (or maybe my cynicism is already starting to kick in again).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts