Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought a bar kit for my ST2 that allows me to put the more comfortable Monster bars on and I have a problem.

The stock bar ends that come on the ST do not work on the monster bar and I need the ends and the parts that go into the bars that the ends thread into.

I know it's popular for monster owners to install clip-ons... (funny ain't it... I had clip-ons and installed bars... ;D) and if anyone has a bar end setup that I can purchase, please e-mail me.

Got a verified Paypal account warmed up and ready to go.

Thanks,
Brian

brianw0511 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

S

·
0 Posts
hey brian,
i checked my box o' stuff and while i do have those bar ends, i don't have the associated bits to tighten them up. in a pinch, you could always just head over to your local bicycle shop and get some 7/8 plastic plugs until you get the "proper" bits. they'll run you about $0.40/pair!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll send you an e-mail about the ends. If anyone has the parts that go into the bars that the ends thread into, please contact me.

Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
if you use the steel monster bars off of a newer monster (mine is a 2000) instead of the aluminum ones than you can use standard bar ends. you can also just pick up a set of "superbike" bars which have a very similar bend as the stock monster bars. The superbike bars are very easy to find and are cheap... around $20

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi,

I have a set of complete bar ends from my wife's 2001 M900.
If you are intersted send ma an e-mail
[email protected]

Thanks!! :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts