Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run the Full FBF system? Pros, cons, etc greatly appreciated.

-dj

G

·
The FBF full system is made by Sil Moto. It's available from a variety of places (including Motowheels). Good quality. Good bottom end.

·
Registered
455 Posts
So you pay how much extra for the FBF stickers? :eek:
I got a pair sitting on my desk I'll sell cheap. Nobody'll know those are really stock cans under the pretty gold, green, white and red stickers! ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The FBF full system is made by Sil Moto. It's available from a variety of places (including Motowheels). Good quality. Good bottom end.
I saw a Sil Moto full system on the MotoWheels site, but it's a high mount. I'm looking for the same thing in a low mount. Can a hook a brotha up Moto? ;D

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hi Iamac,

Just some I'm clear. Are you saying that FBF slip-ons are pretty much the same as stock slip-ons? (sound, power, etc...)

I'm in the market for slip-ons and I really like the FBF. This may be kind of stupid, but that Italian flag sticker is what attracted me to FBF.

Thanks!
AC

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hi Iamac,

Just some I'm clear. Are you saying that FBF slip-ons are pretty much the same as stock slip-ons? (sound, power, etc...)

I'm in the market for slip-ons and I really like the FBF. This may be kind of stupid, but that Italian flag sticker is what attracted me to FBF.
FBF doesn't make their own exhausts... it's just rebadged Sil products. Which are good, and much better than stock, but you're paying a sh*tload just for that Italian flag sticker.

G

·
Hi DJ,

We can order the Sil Motor in the low pipe version version. We get shipments every month from Sil Motor. If they have any sitting on the shelf we can get it right away. If they have to build it, it will take a little longer. Our number is 916.369.2509 .

I'll put the low full system on the site today so everyone can see the price. Sign up as a DML member on the front page of the products section for the lowest prices...

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right on! Now that is some customer service. Unfortunatly, I've lost my password. I just sent a peice of mail in to get it reset.

-dj

·
Registered
455 Posts
AC,

I apologize about my ambiguous attempt at humor. The FBFs are head and shoulders above the stock cans. I have the Sil Motor high mount carbon slip-on system and I absolutely love it. The sound and look is amazing. I don't think I really made any gains in power as it is only a slip-on system. A full system certainly should give you some more go though.

In short, I recommend the FBFs!

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I have the FBF low slip on's, they are awesome, but...

They came on my bike and I have nothing to compare them with..

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moto,

I see the low mount slipons on the site, but no full systems. I'll give you a call tomorrow and we can hopefully setup an order. I'm happy to support a sponsor that's so willing to help.

This board may not have many sponsors, but thus far I've seen great things from all of them!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hi Moto,

I looked for the Sil low mount full system too and cannot find it.

Can you post the URL when you've posted the full system?

I just registered for motowheels too!

Regards,
AC

I'll put the low full system on the site today so everyone can see the price. Sign up as a DML member on the front page of the products section for the lowest prices...

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hi Iamic,

No problem. Like my status states, I'm a Newbie. I'm trying to learn as much as possible before I make my purchase.

Regards,
AC

I apologize about my ambiguous attempt at humor. The FBFs are head and shoulders above the stock cans. ...

In short, I recommend the FBFs!

G

·
The SIL MOTOR catalog (and website) only lists High and Low full systems for the S4. The catalog list only high mount full systems for the M900- so I could not post any part numbers or prices on our website..
We've received high mount full systems from Sil Motor but never any low systems. I've contacted Sil Motor to see if they can make a low system for us but I have not heard back from them yet. I'll post their response here and list it on our website if the low full system is available.

G

·
I just got a reply from Sil Motor this morning.

They will can make a run of low mount full systems for the M900 at the end of October. I will get them the second week of September. If you are interested please contact us so I can get them started. Price will be the same as the high system (or slightly less if we can get a few systems).

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright, I'm down for this deal. A custom Sil exhaust! Gotta love that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts