Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mechanic broke my right lower leg shield, now I must replace it. Can anyone suggest where to purchase this item. I dont use this forum often. Please contact me at [email protected] with a reply if you have the kindness to help me please. At first they only rubbed the Ducati 695 sticker OFF the leg shield, last time the mechanic had it he must have squeezed her so hard he cracked the shield. How embarrassing it's getting ready to fall off and I dont want to ride without one. HELP PLEASE! You are welcome to contact via my cell also if more convenient. I am in Daytona Beach Florida. My name is Diana, they call me DDD Ducati Diana Daytona here and when I'm in Italy. My cell # 386 214 5070. Thanks for any help or suggestions. AND my plastic tank has expanded. Some people say Ducati has warrented it and some say not. I cant even lock it down anymore. Rediculace problems with this model 2007 695 Monster Red. What a story call if you want to hear it or have any suggestions. Ducati love across the miles and airways.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts