Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics with those on their bike? Looking to get the Reverse Retro or Dynamic in black soon. Thanks in advance!

t

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Here's my Dark with the reverse retro's. Love them for the aesthetics, but vision is pretty much between the elbows.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
BTW superjohn, those Rizoma grips are hot! [clap]

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Oh yes, I almost forgot...

The right mirror survived my recent crash with only a little grindage...completely intact and solid!

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
superjohn,

How do you like the field of vision with them turned out? I haven't tried them that way due to parking constraints where I am, as well as loving the look of the "contained beast" they give when turned in. I have thought about dropping them under the bike, however, to emulate the cafe style of the Sport1000.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Chchadder said:
BTW superjohn, those Rizoma grips are hot! [clap]
Why thank you. The guys at pjsparts.com hooked me up and treated me right when I got these and the Rizoma cam belt covers.

Chchadder said:
superjohn,

How do you like the field of vision with them turned out? I haven't tried them that way due to parking constraints where I am, as well as loving the look of the "contained beast" they give when turned in. I have thought about dropping them under the bike, however, to emulate the cafe style of the Sport1000.
The vision is better than stock. I can actually tell what kind of car is behind me instead of just a faint semblance of a blob that represents a vehicle. I've toyed with the idea of putting them below the grips, but right now they give me such a good field of view I'm a bit reticent to do it. They just seem to be in a natural position for me to quickly check so I don't want to muck with them.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Yeah, Mike does a great job. When I made an inquiry about products with him, he actually called me back from out in the middle of his field...during a blackout...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts